Monday, March 24, 2008

Lawstudents vs. The System


SCRA: Silly, Crappy, Ridiculous Afterthoughts
(for anything Lawschool-related or anywhere close.)

Lawstudents vs. The System
1 SCRA 1

A strip from my favorite comic duo, CALVIN and HOBBES.
(click comic to enlarge)
My afterthoughts:
  • I'd laugh my a$$ off if one of my kindergarten pupils would randomly spaz about how i have politically influenced them. (^^,)
  • True, the joys and fun of being a preschool teacher makes up for the.. erm.. meager pay.
  • False, the satisfaction of TORTURING and FAILING lawstudents make up for the lousy pay of Lawschool Professors. Galas, Montejo, Valencia, Sagmit - this strip's for you, lot.

1 comments:

foodums said...

hahahaha calvin and hobbes is my favorite too!!! i used to cut them out from the sunday papers and collect them.. teehee!! didn't realize you were into them too!!!

nice to hear from you, krengy!!!!

 
template by suckmylolly.com modified by kricket =)