Friday, November 20, 2009

When Teacher Cuts Class

i have a knack for epic long boring intros to my entries, but i promise there will be major LOLZ at the end.

last night, i got called for recits by the lovely attorney galas and only when i felt like i was going to uhm, well, **** myself pee in my pants did i realize how nerve-racking class recitations at the ateneo truly were (as opposed to … … . . uhm, not reciting? nvm. lol). maybe i was a little rusty (that doesn’t say much since i was pretty lazy, okay, really lazy back then), but it was good to feel that jackhammer-thumping in my heart again. forgive the drama, but i actually felt like a student of the law again.

anyhoo, last night, i was ready to read more of the assigned cases when the world blacked out on me (electricity went out), and when it decided to shed some light again, i was feeling way too snug in bed to actually get up and freakin’ read. actually, it’s mostly because i knew i wasn’t going to be called for recits again today, haha.

true enough, my class card didn’t get the unfortunate pick and attorney galas dismissed us 20 minutes early. said she was going somewhere important, or so i’ve heard. and therefore, i was deliriously looking forward to the rest of the night, and the weekend. i originally planned to head to jacks’ ridge to “chill out” with my bro and sister in law when he called me to head to SM instead, and just have dinner (party pooper, right?). because he wasn’t going to pick me up at school (and because i crashed my car into an innocently-parked multi-cab weeks ago), i took a cab and headed to SM.

i had the biggest laugh of the day (and perhaps the week!) when i stepped off the cab, presented my bag for inspection at the doors of SM, and noticed this familiar mass of purple beside me… .

*GASP*

*SAY SOMETHING!*

me: HELLO MA’AM!

atty galas: *cross-between-surprised-and-amused* UY NAG UNSA MAN KA DIRE DAY? (translation: hey, what are you doing here?)

me: AY MANIHAPON LANG MA’AM! (translation: just gonna grab dinner, ma’am)

atty galas: AH SIGE, DIRA LANG KO O *points to supermarket (i think)* (translation: oh alright, i’ll just head over there)

me: SIGE MA’AM. *waves madly*

*WALKS INNOCENTLY*

*WHISTLES*

*……………*

*……………*

*SNORTS*

*BURSTS INTO LAUGHTER SO BOISTEROUS HALF THE PEOPLE AT SM THROW DAGGER STARES AT ME*

me: HOLYMOTHEROFBATMAN, MY LAW PROFESSOR JUST CUT CLASSES.

boy, was my night a riot or what?

PS: i’m still laughing hysterically at the thought that i could’ve just said “hey ma’am, wait up!” to her after class! or that we could’ve just freakin’ rode the same cab to SM! SRSLY, SHE WAS BESIDE ME. like i-went-to-the-mall-with-a-friend-beside-me. IT WAS SO FLIPPIN’ HILARIOUS.

and OUR FACES when we saw each other. ROTFL. epic. just priceless.

1 comments:

Unknown said...

EZvid Download youtube video software gives you the ability to download videos from streaming video sites. You can download videos from Youtube, Google Videos

 
template by suckmylolly.com modified by kricket =)