Sunday, July 27, 2008

The Dark Dreamer: Dexter's Season 3 Spoiler!


Keeping the Code?

I just remembered Dexter, all of of a sudden. So i rummaged the internet for some good stuff. Here's a major spoiler for Season 3. If you're the corny type, and doesn't want to get spoiled, skip this post.
When asked if Dex might break the code and kill someone innocent, Phillips dished, “Yes, he will. And without giving too much away, I will say we can consider it dropping a pebble on a mountainside filled with snow, and it will cause an avalanche.” from here.
My first reaction was like . . Noooooooooooooooooo! Harry's code must be kept! I am hoping, like the author of the quoted post above, that this be an issue of mistaken identity, or something. But this should be a really interesting twist! I am so freakin' excited. I want my Dexter fix now!

Some teasers at DarkUfo's.

0 comments:

 
template by suckmylolly.com modified by kricket =)